Retail Sales & Service Specialist (13-007)
|Benefits:||Offering a competitive benefits package to our team members is a top priority. Our team members are offered medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts and voluntary life benefits. We ensure long term success by offering a 401k plan with company match as well as company-paid short and long term disability, life insurance, paid time off, and wellness programs. |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Primary sales and service trainer and support for the Retail arm of the Financial Services Team. Key systems and processes include the Deposit account sales platform and related processes. Key resource and partner with the entire Retail leadership team, as well as with the Operations and Audit Specialist as it relates to training and referral support. |
|Duties:||1. Responsible for presenting consistent product, system and sales referral training for all Branch staff as it relates to consumer contact areas, most especially the Teller and New Account processes. Includes in-person training, in a classroom or on-sight at a Branch, as well as webinar and Online (BAI) training. Contributor and participant as needed for Teller and Loan training, adding sales perspective.|
2. Provide centralized Financial Services product and sales support. Encompasses triage of staff questions and/or warm hand-off to the appropriate resources as needed.
3. Provide system release and enhancement testing support – for New Account platform and other systems as needed. Includes contributing documentation of applicable updates for affected staff.
4. Key contributor to procedure updates for assigned areas of Retail procedures. Includes determination of needs, researching requirements from an organizational and regulatory perspective and contributing to final process decisions.
5. Primary developer of training curriculum, both content and physical materials as needed; lending sales and referral, as well as training delivery expertise to Teller Operations Specialist as needed.
6. Primary coordinator of Retail-created BAI classes/quizzes for Retail staff. Includes building curriculum and/or quizzes in BAI, as needed by the division.
7. Provide quality control oversight for assigned areas, through use of standard and adhoc reports, in additional to onsite reviews of critical processes.
8. Provide expertise and coordination as needed for projects as assigned – within the realm of activities above.
1. Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
2. 3-5 years in Retail Banking
3. At least 3 years in Retail Banking, with solid working knowledge of Teller and New Accounts; both technical and legal/compliance knowledge.
4. Strong organizational and analytical skills.
5. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
6. Proficiency with word processing software such as Microsoft Office (Word).
7. Demonstrated Branch sales, systems and process knowledge.
8. Strong team-oriented approach and actions, reflecting possibilities rather than impossibilities.
9. Demonstrated abilities as an effective change agent, with a proactive track record of change.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.