Personal Banker/Financial Services Representative 2 Float (13-031)
|Location:||Marion , IL|
|Benefits:||Offering a competitive benefits package to our team members is a top priority. Our team members are offered medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts and voluntary life benefits. We ensure long term success by offering a 401k plan with company match as well as company-paid short and long term disability, life insurance, paid time off, and wellness programs. |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Branch-Department:||Marion Heights IL|
|Description:||Description of Duties|
1. Originate and/or Close Consumer Loans (underwriting may be included based on background)
2. Resource for large complex projects as Subject Matter Expert.
3. Ability to provide staff scheduling for regional Float staff as needed
4. Posts deposits, withdrawals, transfers and loan payments on transactions either in person, by phone, through the night depository, or by mail. Provides check cashing services in accordance with the bank policy.
5. Interviews customers to assess financial needs. Recommends appropriate deposit account(s) and opens checking and/or savings accounts (business and personal), prepares all permanent records and cross-sells additional products and/or services to meet and exceed customer expectations.
6. Assists in the generation of business through referral of MidCountry products and services to meet minimum requirements as outlined. These referrals are to be generated both in person and through phone calling efforts. Stays informed of current product/service offerings.
7. Maintains and balances a cash drawer. Assists branch personnel with balancing the ATM as well as additional tasks and projects as assigned.
8. Fulfills customer service requests such as balancing check books, placing stop payments, etc.
9. Attends training sessions and bank/branch meetings as required. Completes Online Courses as assigned educate self where opportunities arise.
10. Ensures dual control and all MCB Policies and Procedures are adhered to at all times.
•2 years of Branch experience –Teller, New Accounts, and/or Lending
•Bachelor's degree or equivalent
•Oral and Written Communication Skills; customer service skills; math competency skills
•Customer service skills
•Math competency skills
*Significant knowledge of Teller and New Account operations
*Complex problem-solving skills
*Strong leadership skills
*Lending knowledge / aptitude
MidCountry Bank is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.