Financial Services Representative 1 (Float) (13-036)
|Benefits:||Offering a competitive benefits package to our team members is a top priority. Our team members are offered medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts and voluntary life benefits. We ensure long term success by offering a 401k plan with company match as well as company-paid short and long term disability, life insurance, paid time off, and wellness programs. |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||The primary responsibility of this position is to provide multi-Branch support as it regards Branch staff duties, as well as specialty functions driven by unique skills. The position is also responsible for teaching by example, how to cultivate customer relationships through cross-sale and promotion of MidCountry Bank products and services.|
|Duties:||1. Process monetary transactions as received in a Branch, in accordance with the bank policy and procedures. Includes maintenance of a cash drawer and assistance in additional branch activities, such as ATM and/or Vault balancing.|
2. Interview customers to assess financial needs and open appropriate deposit account(s), both business and personal, and cross-sell additional products and/or services to meet or exceed customer expectations.
3. Promote business through referrals of MidCountry products and services (in-Branch and to other business lines), providing leadership by example to other Branch staff. Stay informed of current product/service offerings.
4. Provide support to the Branch Manager with overall branch operations as well as approvals and overrides for other staff.
5. Provide expertise in review and update of Retail processes and procedures.
6. Provide ongoing specialty support as needed, which may include: participation in system release testing (Teller, New Accounts…), delivery of Branch staff training, formal or informal; contributing subject matter expertise as driven by projects/situations.
7. Actively participate in educational opportunities to keep knowledge current, both within MidCountry Bank as well as Banking in general. Includes active participation in home Branch meetings, attendance at Online Courses as assigned. Educate self where opportunities arise.
1. 2-Year College/Tech. Degree or Equivalent
2. 1-3 years experience
3. Strong oral and written communication skills.
4. Strong customer service and team skills.
5. Need working knowledge of Banking, including basic Compliance needs of a Teller and/or Personal Banker.
6. Proven ability to identify customer needs and refer appropriately to Branch staff as well as other business lines.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.