Credit Administration Analyst (13-083)
|Benefits:||Offering a competitive benefits package to our team members is a top priority. Our team members are offered medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts and voluntary life benefits. We ensure long term success by offering a 401k plan with company match as well as company-paid short and long term disability, life insurance, paid time off, and wellness programs. |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||The primary role of the Credit Administration Analyst position is responsible for assisting the Chief Credit Officer, Credit Administration Manager and the Recovery Bank Manager with the necessary monitoring, report creation and analysis of the bank’s various credit portfolios and credit quality trends. This role will also assist with the preparing of various reports consisting of credit data and statistics, economic and industry analysis, market data review, ability to create multiple formats of presentation materials for bankers, management, the board of directors and regulators and monitor ongoing results and outcomes. This position will also handle special projects from time to time as required.|
|Duties:||• Assist with the review and creation of various forms of credit approval documents.|
• Maintain a system for follow-up, tracking and other needs of credit administration, including Collateral Ticklers and Annual Reviews including working professionally with Bankers towards resolution maintaining proper sense of urgency.
• Preparation of Critical “Asset Class” monthly reports including Delinquency, Watch and Worse, Non Accrual, and Loans to one Borrower with an eye for improvement of process or formatting.
• Maintain REO database and work with Finance to balance to the General Ledger on a monthly basis.
• Work with Finance and Credit Team to coordinate the required Credit Reporting for the Board of Directors.
• Working with Special Assets and bankers in support of the quarterly PAR process
• Under limited supervision have the ability to review, analyze and assist with retail and business loan requests, Problem Asset Resolution (PAR) reports, Vendor Reviews and credit statistics.
• Provide value-added recommendations to enhance credit approval tools and processes, risk management, perform risk rating assessments and assist with maintaining risk rating processes.
• Work with multiple retail and business bankers along with various other departments of the bank to ensure that 1099C reporting, Borrowing Base Compliance and other Control functions are carried out.
• Assist with construction loan administration monitoring and draw processes.
• Assist with various committee processes, agendas, minutes and materials.
• Assist with examinations, audits, reviews and regulatory requirements.
• Assist with training needs of department and bankers.
• Assist in the maintenance of proper loan coding including relationship codes, property codes, NAICS etc that ensure proper segmentation and detailed analysis can be accurately performed.
• Entering key Commercial Real Estate information into the OCC CRE Tool in support of Stress testing on an individual and aggregate basis.
1. Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
2. 1-3 years related experience
3. Banking industry experience; minimum of three years’ experience in financial analysis or credit administration.
4. A working knowledge of financial analysis, credit reporting and trend analysis.
5. Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
6. Familiarity with PC based programs such as SharePoint, PowerPoint, Access and others.
7. Must be willing to work in a fast paced environment, meet deadlines and demonstrate a willingness to take on special projects with a sense of urgency.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.